Portfolio Manager, Health
By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job. It’s a mission. Come work with us!
United Way of Greater St. Louis is seeking a Portfolio Manager – Health who works within the Community Investment Division to implement and maintain health related strategies by developing, supporting, and leading a strategic portfolio of agency and community partnerships throughout the St. Louis region.
The position includes:
- Managing a portfolio of community investments for the overall management of the health portfolio fund
- Coordinating and facilitating grant processes including review, due diligence, and distribution of unrestricted and donor directed funds
- Communicate regularly with partner agencies, assessing organizational and programmatic performance of agencies while cultivating positive community partnerships/li>
- Help build collaborative networks between fund recipients and community stakeholders/partners building trust and commitment among partners to work together for a long-term vision to help move key strategies forward in accomplishing common outcomes
- Manage grant and accountability process, assess and monitor partner agency performance
- Manage volunteer recruitment and training process
- Representing the organization at community meetings aligning and integrating efforts with internal divisions
If you have subject matter expertise or knowledge of evidence-based practices, pertinent outcomes, and local stakeholders; experience in grantmaking and collaborative work; have the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of partners (community groups, organizations, individuals), possess excellent communication skills (written, presentation, verbal) and the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing organic environment – we would like to hear from you! Masters degree in Social Work, Public Health, or related field with a minimum of 5 years in the nonprofit sector required.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org.
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use. The drug screening will be scheduled at a later time.
Due to the pandemic this office role will be worked remotely until further notice.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.