By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a job. It’s a mission. Come work with us!
United Way of Greater St. Louis is seeking Campaign Representatives hired on a temporary basis by United Way of Greater St. Louis to assist in the implementation of the annual fundraising campaign from August through November. This position is a temporary position from August 31st through November 19th, 2021. Campaign Representatives will oversee 20-30 accounts and will report to a member of the Workplace Campaign team. This is a part-time position with a 30-hour work week.
The position includes:
- Contact and work with Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECC) within local businesses to plan, organize, and conduct effective employee fundraising campaigns. This includes providing them with necessary materials and making public presentations to employee groups.
- Provide an informational program within each organization for the purpose of educating employees about United Way, funded programs and services.
- Maintain complete records on assigned accounts.
- Evaluate and recommend changes for future campaigns on assigned accounts.
- Attend scheduled meetings, trainings and campaign related functions, whether virtual or in person.
- Conduct virtual and in person meetings with volunteers on a regular basis to assess progress. Project anticipated results.
- Must be able to work professionally under pressure.
- Contribute to the overall success of the United Way by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Effectively assist assigned companies with all tasks associated with their campaigns.
- Responsible for achieving goals established by staff and volunteers.
If you are proficient in MS Word and Outlook with at least a basic proficiency in Excel; have pleasant, diplomatic and tactful phone etiquette; have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism to manage sensitive and confidential situations; have a valid drivers license and access to a vehicle , we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org.
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.