Resource Development Logistics Coordinator
By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job. It’s a mission. Come work with us!
The Resource Development Logistics Coordinator works within the Resource Development division to provide operational management support and administrative functions. This position is responsible for campaign services, which include: scheduling speakers and agency tours, coordinating materials and warehouse website, coordinating the awards process, and assisting with the Campaign Representative process, which includes resume review, interview scheduling and onboarding.
- Meeting Preparation: Keep Directors and Relationship Managers well-informed of upcoming commitments through the development and coordination of a complex calendar, handling changes or cancellations as necessary and appropriate. Assist with preparation for meetings, including booking rooms, sending calendar invitations and managing attendance.
- Document Preparation: Prepare paper and electronic correspondence, reports, manuals, statistical records and other documents that are accurate, detailed, clean, and timely. Format, proofread, print, and assemble documents such as manuals, emails, letters, briefings, and presentations. Seek approvals and signatures when necessary.
- Event Support: Handle the administration of mail merging, name tags, pledge cards, handouts, table tents, assembling materials, etc. Work closely with supervisor, Account Managers, and volunteers to plan events and manage event registration.
- General Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to all Resource Development team members and seasonal Campaign Representatives. Manage invoices and check requests, following up with Relationship Managers to ensure payment. Responsible for providing continuous administrative support in the absence of other Resource Development administrative coordinators and assistants.
- Manages all aspects of Campaign Services: Scheduling all speakers, agency fairs and other agency engagements using the Hands On Connect platform. Ensure all events are covered and prepare statistical information reports.
- Assist in coordinating ordering materials and the management of the website, training and roundtables for Employee Campaign Coordinators.
- Assist in the management of the Campaign Representative program.
KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- High school diploma required. Associate’s degree or comparable experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to hold information confidential with excellent judgment
- Self-starter: takes initiative and ownership of work and processes
- Experience working with Andar or other CRM database
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, completing database updates and meeting deadlines, often under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as to take direction as needed
- Ability to see projects to completion with accuracy
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org.
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, employees may work from a remote location or the office. In the future, employees may work remotely up to two days per week.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.