United Way 2-1-1 is your 24/7 connection to agencies and resources near you. Serving United Way of Greater St. Louis’ service area and the entire state of Missouri, United Way 2-1-1 connects people to services that help them live their best possible lives – from basic needs to child care to disaster relief to counseling. Need help now?
Since the start of the COVID-19 crisis, 2-1-1 has seen a nearly 150% increase in calls for help compared to last year. See how they are connecting local callers to resources they need.Read More
Search the United Way 2-1-1 online directory to find resources near you.Get connected now.
To get connected to a certified resource specialist, simply dial 2-1-1 from a cell or 1-800-427-4626 from a landline phone (TTY 1-866-385-6525).
• food pantries • shelters • rent assistance • utility assistance • mortgage assistance •
• medicaid • medicare • prenatal care • crisis intervention • support groups • counseling • alcohol and drug rehabilitation •
• educational and vocational training programs • English as a second language classes • job training • General Educational Development (GED) preparation • financial and transportation assistance •
• centers for independent living • adult day care • meals at home • respite care • home health care • transportation & recreation •
• after-school programs • tutoring • mentorship programs • family resource centers • protective services • counseling • early childhood learning programs • child care referral centers •
• heating and cooling shelters • tornado, flooding and other natural disaster resources and information •