United Way of Greater St. Louis’ story began in 1922 when a group of dedicated community leaders and businesses united to better their community and the lives of their neighbors.
One hundred years later, St. Louis area corporate leaders and proud supporters of United Way of Greater St. Louis share what 100 years of impact means to them. We thank these individuals for their leadership and dedication to creating a stronger, healthier and more equitable St. Louis for all.
– Rich Liekweg, President & CEO, BJC Healthcare
– Dr. Donald M. Suggs, Publisher & Executive Editor, St. Louis American
– Keith Williamson, President, Centene Charitable Foundation
– Michelle Tucker, President & CEO, United Way of Greater St. Louis
– Penny Pennington, Managing Partner, Edward Jones
– David Steward, Chairman & Founder, Worldwide Technology
– Kathy Osborn, President & CEO, The Regional Business Council
– Pat White, President, St. Louis Labor Council
– SiSi Beltrán, Vice President of Marketing, Build-A-Bear