Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) Grants
United Way of Greater St. Louis, Inc. has been notified by the National Emergency Food and Shelter Board that Phase 35 funding to supplement existing emergency food, shelter and energy programs is available for allocation to the following jurisdictions (click on each jurisdiction below to download the application):
- Madison County, Illinois
- Monroe County, Illinois
- St. Clair County, Illinois
- Jefferson County, Missouri
- St. Louis County, Missouri
- St. Louis City, Missouri
Applications for Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) Phase 35 funding for these jurisdictions will only be accessible via United Way of Greater St. Louis’ website. Each jurisdiction has a separate application. Agencies interested in applying for EFSP Phase 35 funds must download the application (linked above) for the jurisdiction(s) of their choice.
Complete all questions for the selected jurisdiction(s) and service categories for which you are applying. Submit the completed application(s) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by JUNE 22, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Agencies that are NOT United Way member agencies must also submit the following with their application (email a PDF attachment of these items):
- U.S. Department of Treasury, IRS Determination Letter – 501(c)(3) Status
- Certificate of Corporate Good Standing for State of Missouri / Illinois
- Most recent Audit Report or financial statement
- Organization’s current year operating budget
- Board of Directors Roster, including work affiliation and title
- A copy of agency policy for non-discrimination
Only nonprofit organizations that currently provide emergency food, shelter or energy assistance are encouraged to apply.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or 314-242-1881.