By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job – it’s a mission! Come work with us!
The Systems Change Director – CIE leads and accelerates assigned United Way of Greater St. Louis systems change efforts inclusive of the Greater St. Louis Community Information Exchange (CIE) within the Community Impact Department. The individual in this role will serve as a lead across the UWGSL community setting up relationships with cross sector participants, be internal subject matter expert and consultant across departments in the pursuit of systems change efforts.
This position will serve as the voice for Community Information Exchange Steering Committee, external stakeholders, funding community and network providers.
Systems Change Director – Community Information Exchange (CIE) will:
- Staff the CIE Steering Committee as lead liaison and United Way representative to CIE Advisory Board, workgroups etc.
- Assist with strategy and resource development throughout the CIE’s lifecycle locally and/or statewide
- Serve as internal liaison and business partner to internal departments as well as primary lead to vendors, contracts, funders
- Review network data to assess service gaps and identify organizations that could fill those gaps; work closely with CIE Steering Committee, Workgroups, and Unite Us to determine appropriate outreach strategies
- Provide input and insights to evaluation activities, including identifying user stories and experience, interpreting network and partner performance data, and designing relevant measures for ongoing evaluation
- Engage with Network Partners in a consulting role to understand their current processes and recommend areas of improvement to optimize the use of the platform
- Provide feedback to Unite Us software (or other technology platforms) on training, onboarding, and technology features advocating updates based on said feedback
- Engage with partners and lead remediation efforts for any identified issues
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Network Partner engagement
- Support implementation of innovations, as appropriate. This may include participating in innovation partner meetings and other engagement to understand progress and evaluate impact.
- Design, develop, and implement data collection and reporting system, ensuring a high degree of data quality and integrity
- Create timeline, training content publications, reports, and analytics for internal and external audiences and for reporting, capacity building, and learning communities
- Have a minimum of five years of experience working in program implementation, evaluation, quality improvement, strategy development, or related area with prior experience supervising staff/volunteers strongly preferred
- Meet the requirement of having a master’s degree in Social Work, Public Health, or related field
- Demonstrated solid technical ability, analytical thinking, project management in addition to experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis, database and data system design, development and management, and data analysis
- Ability to work under time and performance pressure efficiently and accurately
- High level of integrity with demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality, tact, and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a matrixed organization structure
Due to the pandemic, United Way of Greater St. Louis supports employees working from home or remote offices until further notice. Some in person meetings and events may still be conducted.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and screening for illegal drug use.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.