By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job – it’s a mission! Come work with us!
The Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud and Marketing Cloud Tier 1 User Support Agent provides support for all licensed users, providing first line support and assistance. This position requires a highly motivated and multifaceted individual to contribute to and be part of a proactive and client-focused technical team. Tier 1 User Support Agent will support United Way donor companies’ end users and internal personnel with varying levels of technical expertise.
This position includes
- Supporting a multi-channel contact center environment, meeting or exceeding established baselines
- Using defined systems and processes to keep stakeholders updated on requests, issues, etc.
- Providing first contact application support for moderately complex customer inquiries via phone calls, emails, and web submissions.
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing customer technical problems and concerns with the SPC application and web portal so they are successfully resolved.
- Thoroughly documenting and managing customer issues and tracks inquiries using Salesforce Service Cloud, maintaining incident records and related problem documentation.
- Associates degree or 2 – 3 years of technical or customer support experience.
- Internal or external customer service experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Must be able to excel in a multi-channel environment, using phone, email, webchat, and text.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, preferred advanced proficiency; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Possess a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in layman’s terms to non-technical users verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with mature attitude and judgment.
- Works accurately under pressure with a high attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
- Ability to work independently in a highly visible, fast paced environment.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Identify service improvement opportunities as we continually improve service level quality.
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics set forth for the department and individuals.
- Meet or exceed all established SLA’s to ensure the most responsive approach to service.
- Availability to participate in on-call schedule when necessary.
United Way of Greater St. Louis supports employees working remotely 2 days per week. We offer an extensive benefit program including generous time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, and a 403(b) plan.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and screening for illegal drug use.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.