By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job – it’s a mission! Come work with us!
United Way of Greater St. Louis mobilizes the community with one goal in mind — helping people live their best possible lives. To achieve this mission, we emphasize the importance of understanding outcomes, benchmarking across industries, pursuing innovation, and measuring/communicating impact.
The Data Evaluation and Systems Support Manager will help us achieve this objective. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining application/reporting processes and systems used across the Community Impact Team and by funded agencies, extracting and analyzing data for reporting internally and externally, ensuring high levels of data quality and integrity, conducting community research, creating reports to address requests for both internal and external data, and providing technical support related to data collection and analysis efforts across the Community Impact function
This position’s responsibility includes
- Data governance and management
- Implementing policies and protocols to manage data collected from funded agencies
- Ensuring data quality and integrity; collaborate with relevant staff to build and maintain infrastructure of online application/reporting systems; ensure integration of accurate funded agency data into identified systems
- Data collection, analysis & interpretation –
- Building organizational understanding of key internal and external data, and updating accurate information sharing in appropriate repositories (GuideStar, United Way Worldwide publications, etc.)
- Navigating public data sources to locate grantee, nonprofit and community data that is pertinent to further organizational efforts
- Developing and managing standard and custom queries to extract data from existing databases; represent Community Impact Division at organization-wide data team meetings
- Manage a process to address organizational data needs efficiently and effectively
- Business Systems and Technical support –
- Working with vendor to troubleshoot issues with online application/reporting portal and databases
- Providing training to and help develop resources for funded agencies about how to access and appropriately use online reporting/application systems
- Support relevant data systems across the Impact Team to stand up reporting, data collection and other elements needed to ensure accurate and robust input/output exchanges
If you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, (master’s degree in social work or public health preferred) including a minimum of two to four years of experience working in data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, communication, distribution, etc.), proficiency in MS Office and strong ability to navigate data systems, and other details of managing processes – we want to hear from you!
Due to the pandemic, United Way of Greater St. Louis supports employees working from home and will return to the office for a hybrid schedule in the Spring of 2022 or until further notice.
United Way of Greater St. Louis offers an extensive benefit program including generous time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, and a 403(b) plan.
To view the position and apply, please click here.
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and screening for illegal drug use.
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.