A Campaign Representative (CR) assists with the annual fundraising campaign for United Way of Greater St. Louis by serving as the primary customer service representative for a portfolio of 15-25 accounts. This position reports to a member of the Campaign team. This is a temporary, part-time position that requires between 10-30 hours of work per week – with some weeks requiring more or less than others – from August 20 through November 9, 2018.
This part time seasonal position pays at a total rate of $3,000.00. Applicable taxes will be withheld. Additionally, with proper documentation, you will be eligible to have up to $500.00 of your work-related expenses reimbursed while in this position.
- Gain working knowledge of United Way of Greater St. Louis and its funded programs
- Contact and work with Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECC) within local businesses to plan, organize, and conduct effective employee fundraising campaigns
- Provide ECCs with necessary campaign materials and make public presentations to employee groups
- Monitor progress and project anticipated campaign results
- Maintain complete records on assigned accounts
- Attend scheduled meetings, trainings, and campaign-related functions
- Evaluate and recommend changes for future campaigns on assigned accounts
- Effectively assist assigned companies with all tasks associated with their campaigns
- Responsible for achieving goals established by staff and volunteers
- Provide comprehensive information on assigned accounts in order to seamlessly transfer account management to supervisor at end of term
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Advanced customer service skills and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Proactive and self-starter
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a team at other times
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to work professionally under pressure
- Demonstrate an understanding of United Way, its mission, and its goals
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.