By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region’s most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive. It’s more than a day job – it’s a mission! Come work with us!
A Campaign Representative is an individual who is hired on a temporary basis by United Way of Greater St. Louis to assist in the implementation of the annual fund-raising campaign from September through November. This temporary position is from September 2nd through November 18th, 2022. Campaign Representatives will oversee 20-30 accounts and will report to a member of the Workplace Campaign team. This is a part time position; therefore requires about 30 hours of work per week.
- Gain working knowledge of United Way and its funded programs.
- Contact and work with Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECC) within local businesses to plan, organize, and conduct effective employee fundraising campaigns. This includes providing them with necessary materials and making public presentations to employee groups.
- Provide an informational program within each organization for the purpose of educating employees about United Way, funded programs and services.
- Maintain complete records on assigned accounts.
- Evaluate and recommend changes for future campaigns on assigned accounts.
- Attend scheduled meetings, trainings and campaign related functions, whether virtual or in person.
- Monitor progress and project anticipated results.
- Conduct virtual and in person meetings with volunteers on a regular basis to assess progress.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must have pleasant telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to work professionally under pressure.
- Contribute to the overall success of the United Way by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Effectively assist assigned companies with all tasks associated with their campaigns.
- Responsible for achieving goals established by staff and volunteers.
KSA (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Computer proficiency in Windows environment; Computer literate: MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel – basic proficiency required; Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.unitedway.org
United Way of Greater St. Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer